“I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
1. Podcasting mic recommendation:
2. BOOK: Coaching Women to Lead.
- How to build a robust business case for coaching women
- Which areas of coaching are the most useful at which career stage
- An academic survey to discover what women need to succeed
- In-depth interviews with women role models
- Specific tools and techniques to develop a women-focused coaching programme.
3. BOOK: Change your schedule, change your life!
An eye-opening handbook from a leading Ayurvedic physician that blends cutting-edge science on “clock genes” with ancient eastern wisdom to help us understand how to harness the power of chronobiology to effortlessly lose weight, sleep better, exercise stronger, reduce stress, and boost our wellbeing.
4. BOOK: Inward by Yung Pueblo email@example.com
Inward is a collection of poetry, quotes, and prose that explores the movement from self love to unconditional love, the power of letting go, and the wisdom that comes when we truly try to know ourselves. It serves as a reminder to the reader that healing, transformation, and freedom are possible.
5. BOOK: Letters to My Ex by Cici B. “The Crimson Kiss” http://www.thecrimsonkisscicib.com/
Cici. B’s debut novel, Letters To My Ex, is a collection of letters written to a past love over a three year period of time that was never sent to him—but they are far from your typical love letters…